Junior Public Affairs Manager in BrusselsThe purpose of this role is to assist the association in the further development of its Public Affairs activities. This role will contribute by providing support to the Public Affairs department. AnimalhealthEurope’s membership covers 90% of the European market for animal health products.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Contribute to the management and implementation of the decisions taken in the association’s Public Affairs Committee and related working groups;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of advocacy strategies that are consistent with the priorities of the animal health industry (One health, Sustainability & Innovation);
- Support the association in maintaining and developing a network of contacts with EU institutions, (in particular with DG Environment), agencies (EMA, ECHA, etc.) and dialogue with other European trade associations and stakeholders;
- Monitor and report on political developments relevant to the animal health industry at EU level;
- Represent the association and report on meetings with EU institutions and stakeholders, at official working groups, conferences and workshops;
- Contribute to the development and the drafting of positions and other public affairs related documents;
- Contribute to strategic planning and wider departmental planning;
- Assist with temporary projects such as the organisation of events.
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud