1. General requirements
• Be national of a Member State of the European Union, Iceland or Norway;
• Enjoy full rights as a citizen;
• Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by laws concerning military service;
• Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post;
• Have a thorough knowledge of one of the EU official languages and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU language;
• Meet the character requirements for the duties involved;
A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three (3) years attested by a diploma in one of the following fields: agronomy, plant breeding, (applied) biology, genetics, plant physiology, biotechnology or related areas.
More informatión at this website.