Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging Lecturer/Senior Lecturer
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU). Abierta hasta el 10 de junio de 2021.
Required academic qualifications:
- Degree in veterinary medicine and license to practice veterinary medicine in Norway.
- Broad diagnostic imaging expertise within all modalities and animal species.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with all services in the hospital.
- Flexibility, strong team player, excellent communication skills, enthusiastic teacher, self-initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to motivate and engage students and colleagues.
- Excellence in written and spoken English.
- Teaching, pedagogical and tutoring experience.
For further information, please contact enhetsleder ved radiologi Hege Kippernes Skogmo. E-mail: email@example.com
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)