Assistant ProfessorUniversity of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. Abierta hasta el 12 de mayo de 2021.
- Ph.D. in veterinary science,
- license to practice veterinary medicine in Poland,
- meeting the requirements described in Annex 4 (Tables 5Ai 5B) to Resolution No. 494 of May 21, 2019 of the Senate of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn regarding the Statute of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn,
- clinical experience in farm animals reproduction, and herd reproduction protocols in particular,
- experience and clinical skills in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of bovine diseases,
- knowledge of ultrasound examination techniques,
- experience in conducting classes,
- completed training for people performing activities related to exploitation of animals for scientific or educational purpose
- knowledge of MS Office and the ability to use e-learning platforms,
- knowledge of English and Polish to a degree that allows conducting classes in both languages.
Applications should be submitted to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn ul. M. Oczapowskiego 14, by 12.05.2021 or via e-mail: medwet_arroba_uwm.edu.pl Final decision - 17.05.2021
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn