PhD position in network analysis of pig movements and infectious disease epidemiology (4 years)University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna. Abierta hasta el 31 de marzo de 2021.
- Graduation at a Master´s level (or equivalent) in computer science, data science, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English (B2-level).
- Strong knowledge and experience in computational modelling, statistical analysis, and data science is required. Experience in programming languages for data retrieval and statistics (for example, Python and R) is required.
- Theoretical background in infectious disease epidemiology will be favourable, as well as previous experience with network analysis and large-scale data sets. Ability to work as part of an inter- and transdisciplinary team as well as independently.
- Critical, open-minded, creative and collaborative spirit.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna