Director of SU Animal Research Facilities and Experimental Animal VeterinarianUniversity of Stellenbosch. Abierta hasta el 23 de marzo 2021.
- BVSc degree or BVMCh or equivalent professional veterinary qualification;
- Registration with the SAVC for independent practice as a veterinarian;
- Two or more years of clinical experience, including the use of balanced anaesthesia;
- Proven subject knowledge of small animal medicine and surgery;
- Experience in teaching/demonstrating technical skills;
- A valid working visa (where applicable);
- Good written and verbal language and communication skills in English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computers (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and the internet).
Enquiries regarding job content:Fairoza Parker-Dawood on 021 938 9128, or at fairoza_arroba_sun.ac.za
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
University of Stellenbosch