Research Associate. Fellow Veterinary medicineUniversity of Nottingham. Abierta hasta el 17 de febrero de 2021.
- PhD (or close to submission) related to Computer, Veterinary or Agricultural science, Statistics, Machine learning or a related area/discipline.
- Ability to collate and manipulate large datasets.
- Advanced Data analytic skills using Python or R
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to undertake day-to-day management of a significant research project
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Drive, motivation and resilience to be successful in research
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Apply Online at this link.
· Nombre de contacto
Luke O Grady
· Correo electrónico
· Plazo de solicitud
University of Nottingham