Assistant Small AnimalGhent University. Abierta hasta el 2 de febrero de 2021.
- You hold a Master’s degree in veterinary medicine. For diplomas awarded outside the European Union, a certificate of equivalence (NARIC) must be submitted. The degree requirements need to be fulfilled at the start of your appointment.
- It is considered an advantage if you have completed a residency program of the European College of Veterinary Anaesthesia & Analgesia or the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia & Analgesia and are board-eligible. ECVAA or ACVAA diploma holders wishing to obtain a PhD are particularly encouraged to apply. However, certificate holders in veterinary anaesthesia or people with similar training or experience are also very welcome to apply.
- You are interested in academic and/or project-based research and services in the field of Companion animal anaesthesia & analgesia.
- Any teaching experience or participation in extra training, conferences, etc. is recommended.
- You have excellent teaching and communication skills.
· Nombre de contacto
· Correo electrónico
· Plazo de solicitud