Digital Marketing Associate- Vet Industry (Animal Health)People First Consulting. Fecha no especificada.
Skills/Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 4 / 5 years experience developing a digital marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing applications.
- Experienced in building and managing relationships with Agencies, and Digital Marketing experts.
- Experienced in completing detailed objectives, providing deliverables on time, and to track/report marketing and KPI targets.
- Ability to digest customer data and consumptions habits to translate for marketing campaigns to help the business growth.
- Experience in the animal health sector is also a plus.
- Technically proficient working with online software and applications.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experienced in writing and editing digital content, writing ad copy, website content development, and optimizing images.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working in web analytics systems, i.e. Google Analytics with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Excel at both technical and analytical related tasks in addition to bringing creativity to the role.
- Prior experience with SEO, SEM and Social media is a plus.
Applications: If you are interested can send your CV to executivesearch_arroba_peoplefirstconsulting.es (Ref. MARKETING ASSOCIATE).
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
People First Consulting