Clinical Associate Professor in Veterinary EducationUniversity of Nottingham. Abierta hasta el 2 de octubre de 2020.
- Veterinary qualification suitable for clinical practice in the UK (registration as MRCVS).
- Post graduate clinical qualification (e.g., clinical certificate).
- Full driving license.
- Experience leading clinical service delivery in clinical veterinary practice.
- Experience in the delivery of teambased clinical services.
- Experience of supervision of veterinary students either within clinical practice or an educational setting.
- Ability to establish collaborative projects.
- Flexible approach to new methods in teaching.
- Enthusiasm for disseminating clinical and scientific knowledge.
Applications: in this website.
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
University of Nottingham