EuFMD – Technical Specialist (Various profiles)Organización de las Naciones Unidas para la Alimentación y la Agricultura (FAO). Abierta hasta el 31 de julio de 2020
- Post-graduate qualification in epidemiology or in a discipline relevant to the management of FMD, and/or experience in working in the official veterinary services is preferable (for Specialist in Laboratory Epidemio-Surveillance, Risk Management and Emergency Preparedness).
- Post-graduate qualification in computer science or in a discipline relevant to disease spread modelling tools (for Specialist in modelling).
- For Senior positions: at least twelve years of post-graduate of relevant experience is required.
- Knowledge of more FAO’s Official languages or of Portuguese, Bulgarian, Turkish, Bosnian, Serbian, Kiswahili, Italian or working knowledge of the national language if focusing on a specific national or regional activity will be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with liaising with FAO central and decentralized offices as well as the knowledge of protocol procedures will be considered an asset.
- Experience developing and delivering online or face-to-face training through a range of online and other modalities; expertise in veterinary education theory to veterinarians on FMD and a high level of technical knowledge of “FMD and other similar transboundary diseases (FAST)” and of relevant management and control plans will be considered as an asset.
- Experience managing capacity building projects at national or international level.
- Strong communication skills in English.
More information here.
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
Organización de las Naciones Unidas para la Alimentación y la Agricultura (FAO)