Clinical Assistant Professor in Equine PracticeUniversity of Nottingham. Abierta hasta el 27 de julio de 2020
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent skills in modern clinical practice and a flexible approach to new methods in clinical practice.
- Ability to use and develop appropriate IT-based teaching materials, including Powerpoint.
- Ability to establish collaborative projects.
- Ability to engage students in clinical veterinary training from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to use and develop appropriate IT-based teaching materials including use of Powerpoint, Moodle and Microsoft Teams.
- Exceptional knowledge of the subject area.
- Experience of an equine medicine clinical workload in a referral hospital setting.
- Experience of teaching and assessing veterinary undergraduate students.
- Experience of training clinical post-graduate veterinary surgeons enrolled in internship programmes.
- Experience of disseminating clinical and scientific knowledge.
- Evidence of successful collaboration in developing clinical or educational research
For more information on the support we offer our international colleagues, visit this website.
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
University of Nottingham