Chair Professor of Animal Breeding and BiotechnologyAbierta hasta el 15 de mayo de 2020.
- ability to provide academic leadership;
- ability to collaborate effectively as a leader and also as part of a team, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- international experience, i.e., a postdoctoral fellowship or a continuing education programme abroad or an academic position abroad;
- at least 5-year work experience in research group, expert in his/her field;
- teaching experience at the university, incl. supervising MSc & PhD students;
- substantial experience with participating at international scientific and/or applied projects;
- good experience of industrial collaboration and knowledge transfer.
Specific Requirements: Fluent English. During the first years of occupation, the successful candidate is expected to acquire the Estonian language proficiency at least on communication level.
· Nombre de contacto
· Plazo de solicitud
Estonian University of Life Sciences