Salario: 1500 American Dollars per month
Duración: one year, renewable
- Graduate in Veterinary medicine
- Deep knowledge on the OIE structure, and activities at the global and regional level
- Experience in a position in an International environment
- Fluency in written and spoken both Spanish and English with excellent communication skills
- Experience in the organization and management of conferences/ seminars/ meetings or related events
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment would be an asset, especially Microsoft Office 2010 suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and Smartsheet
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment
- Carrying out the working plans and actions programmed for the Region of the Americas determined by the OIE Director General and the OIE Regional Representative for the Americas
- Coordinating and arranging the meetings and conferences organized or attended by the OIE
- Representing and acting on behalf of the OIE in the American Region or wherever the Director General or the Regional Representative for the Americas might indicate, including public presentations
- In line with the annual schedule, organizing the follow-up actions required for the timely communication and provision of information to the OIE by National Delegates
- Developing and translating written materials and internal communications in the OIE official languages.
This is a full-time position as an international civil servant based at the OIE Regional Representation based in Buenos Aires (Argentina) that is available immediately.
A cover letter identifying how you as the potential candidate meet the qualifications, experience and skills listed above along with a supporting CV should be addressed to the Human Resources (hr.dept_arroba_oie.int), copy to the OIE Regional Representative for the Americas (l.barcos_arroba_oie.int) by 30 May 2017 at the latest.