Duración: 2 years - Renewable for an unlimited number of times according to performance
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in a relevant discipline. A degree in veterinary medicine would be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of Spanish and English, both written and oral
• At least 5 years of professional experience, particularly in National Veterinary or Health Administrations or relevant international organisations and in management and implementation of animal health or human health projects, including training components
• Experience in working internationally, especially in developing or in-transition countries; - Good editorial skills
• Ability to develop strong synergies and partnerships with key stakeholders
• Ability to plan and organize work autonomously while keeping supervisors adequately informed
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with high attention to detail and work under pressure
• Demonstration of good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment within a multicultural team
• Deep interest in governance, policy strategic or systems thinking
Responsabilidades: The Chargé(e) de mission is assigned to the Regional Activities Department of the OIE Headquarters and reports to the Head of Regional Activities Department (RAD) and his Deputy, the Deputy Director General in charge of Institutional affairs and Regional activities and the Director General. He/she will have key responsibilities for activities related to the OIE Global Programme of Strengthening Veterinary Services, namely the OIE PVS Pathway, including its current evolution, as well as other activities of RAD.
This is a full-time position as an international civil servant based at the OIE Headquarters in Paris (France) that is available immediately.
OIE staff members are international civil servants and receive benefits such as health care under the French social security system and French income tax exemption on their OIE salary.
A CV, together with a cover letter identifying how you meet the above criteria, should be addressed to Human Resources (hr.dept_arroba_oie.int), copy to the Head of the Regional Activities Department (f.caya_arroba_oie.int), by 31 May 2017 at the latest.