We are offering a position for a staff scientist within the Animal Center (AC) core facility, directed by Dr. Viola Galligioni, at the International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne´s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA - ICRC). We are seeking a motivated post-doc who will join the Laboratory of Epigenetics, Metabolism and Aging (EMA), within the Center for Translational Medicine (CTM).
Project: Setting up pipeline for cognitive and motor function analysis on rodents and management of equipment.
• Two years contract within the Interreg RI AT-CZ project.
• Possibility of career advancement.
• The offered project contributes to a rapidly advancing, very competitive field related to FNUSA-ICRC research and external partners.
• FNUSA-ICRC hosts international team members, has a strong publication track record and international collaborations.
• We offer a fully funded position with competitive salary in one of main core-facilities, within an international and friendly environment.
• We offer regular participation to national and international conferences.
• The successful candidate can start immediately.
How to apply: