VHIR offers a position for a higher laboratory technician within the High Technology Unit (UAT).
Experience and knowledge:
Minimum of one-year previous experience as a research laboratory technician, using standard molecular biology techniques.
- Experience (user level) in analysis, quality control and quantification of nucleic acids (sequencing, bioanalyzer, fluorimetry, qPCR...).
- Experience in other areas, especially in the fields of Genomics and Microscopy, will be valued.
- Experience in working under quality management systems (ISO9001).
- High level of proactivity and good communication skills.
- Customer orientation and service vocation.
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference "laboratory technician UAT" to the following email address: seleccio_arroba_vhir.org