These five-year Fellowships are directed to promising young researchers (R2-R3); they are intended to offer a track towards a PI role and independent research.
- Promising young researchers with a solid research track and international experience.
- The applicants must have their PhD completed between 1 January 2007 and 31 December 2015. This eligibility period might be extended under special circumstances such as maternity or long-term illness.
- Researchers with a permanent position in the Basque Country are not eligible under this call.
- It is intended that at least 30% of the positions will be awarded to candidates who meet one or more of these requirements: The researcher obtained her/his PhD in a Basque university; The researcher graduated in a Basque university; The researcher has lived in the Basque Country 10 or more years during her/his lifetime.
- This call is cofinanced by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Cofund Programme of the European Commission; at least 50% of the positions will be awarded to candidates who meet the Marie Curie international mobility criteria, meaning the applicant has not lived, worked or studied in Spain for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the deadline of this call.
Applicants should submit to this website