- This position requires a broad-based CMC specialist, ideally with experience working in a highly outsourced operating environment.
- 5 -7 years project management experience within pharmaceutical industry, with emphasis on pharmaceutical sciences, CMC, product development, related regulatory requirements, and supply chain management.
- Experience managing external relationships with CMO and CRO partners, including supply chain coordination is preferred. Ideally, experience will span all stages of development, registration, and commercialization.
- Bachelor's degree in a life sciences discipline or engineering. Advanced degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision making and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to operate autonomously under general direction.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to evolving priorities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Position: The CMC Project Manager is a broad-based CMC specialist, with the added responsibility of managing key activities across CMC disciplines. Working with internal project teams spanning early to late stage development, registration, and commercialization, and external partners including CMOs and CROs, this individual will help define deliverables and manage assigned CMC related activities, with emphasis on manufacturing, testing and distribution of investigational drug product.
How to apply: Send resumes and cover letters to jobs_arroba_tballiance.org. Please include the position title in the subject line.