Type of contract: employer-coordinated freelance work
PhD Program: Open University - Stazione Zoologica (UK PhD Degree)
Duration of the contract: 36 months
Gross salary amount: The gross salary is approximately € 38000 (gross) per year, for three years, from which taxes and personal income tax will be subtracted. A family allowance of € 500 (gross) will be paid to the contractors who have family;
- As provided in the guide for applicants Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Innovative Training Networks (ITN) Call Identifier: H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015, candidates can be of any nationality, but they are required to undertake transnational mobility (i.e. move from one country to another) when taking up their appointment. Therefore, nationality is not a criterion. Rather the location of the candidate's residence or main activity during the 3 years prior to their recruitment is determining (see mobility rule).
- To possess all civil and political rights.
- To be not dismissed or laid off from the public service, for persistent poor performance, or be declared lost or being dismissed by a public employment, or banned from public office on the basis of res judicata.
- To not have pending criminal proceedings or criminal convictions that undermines the possibility to conclude contracts of collaboration with the Public Administration.
- Applicants should hold an advanced degree such as a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or its equivalent in a scientific area coherent with the project proposed before the start of the contract.
- The PhD Program is in English. Therefore, applicants must possess sufficient command of the English language to receive training, present their work and to prepare and defend a thesis in English. Fluency in spoken English will be assessed during the entrance interview and is a strict prerequisite.
Email de contacto: phdszn_arroba_szn.it
Application deadline: 15/12/2017 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
Offer starting date: 01/01/2018
Location: Naples, Italy